I told my students why I was a technicality in this whole 1st year contract deal and the next day a couple of very sweet students left letters and balloons on my desk. Well, when I picked up Magnolia from school, she saw the balloons and she was super excited! She said, "How beautiful! Are those for mine? Is it because I'm a sweet heart? Is it my birthday? I love you momma." She is just the cutest thing ever!
Well, when we got home, she wouldn't part with her balloons. She carried them around everywhere and loved running with them in the backyard. She will also give the balloons to Jeremy and I and say, "do you want the balloons, they make you happy!"
The next night, this is how I found her....sleeping with the balloons! Did I tell you how much she loves the balloons?


I just realized you had a new blog! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how much Magnolia has grown! She is beautiful!
ReplyDelete